Get the Edge you need! Whether we like it or not, writing is a part of our every day lives and to get by you need an edge. Enter Effective Writing for Business, College & Life, the down in the trenches writing resource you need to be successful! Use this concise guide to help you:
* Write Essays, Papers, Dissertations
* Create Reports, Presentations
* Develop Articles, Stories, Novels
* Publish Online, CD-ROM
Business, college and life always give us writing challenges and it is time you took control! This indispensable resource will help you be creative, get organized, be effective and complete the task at hand.
AUTHOR: William Stanek
PUB DATE: 4/15/2002
EDITION: Trade paperback
SERIES: Effective for the Real World
Category: Writing Reference
About the Author
William Stanek has 20 years of hands-on experience. He is most widely recognized as a leading technology expert and is also an award-winning author. He has written more than 30 books, which are sold all over the world and have been translated in many languages. He is widely sought after as a subject matter expert.
What Will You Learn?
Here are some highlights of what you will learn. You will learn to:
* Avoid procrastination.
* Develop effective strategies for planning and organization.
* Balance perfection with efficiency and timeliness.
* Find problems and inconsistencies.
* Organize for the audience.
* Use fonts, color and headings effectively.
* Use multimedia in presentations and digital mediums.